Thursday, July 23, 2009

The most dreadest dream in my life


After having a stunning and splashing week,yesterday night became a horror story for me.Its nothing but one of the most dread est and scariest dream in my life that i have never even thought in my wildest dreams.Its just committing a cold-blooded murder and slaughtering a human to his death-bed.The moment i slept, i was disturbed with some polluted thoughts roaming over my mind but like floating in a water it seemed senseless and vanished in seconds.After a gulp of water,i began to dose-off and then disaster struck in my dreams.I was quietly sauntering to a most lonely place that was packed with rain-hit trees and creepy sounds.My sweat got wetting off my chest and when someone started shouting at some distant place,my heart pounds and pounds.I was running to other end of that creepy-crawly road,i was hit brutally in my chest by a very awkward creature on this planet and after being hit,i thought of running but god thought otherwise, going through my inner emotions,i had hit him back with a sledge -hammer which is present at that place and a heavy sound of pain is heard on my heart and i screamed and got up from my bed!!Oooof ahhhh is the reaction i can give at that point of time and had a big sigh of relief in my mind that i was in my dreams committing a cold-blooded murder.
But i understood one thing,if we are commiting a murder we need some courage and for doing anything in this world we need some courage and strngth from our inner heart.So friends break ur rules and push ur limits to reach the pinnacle point in our life.

1 comment:

  1. k thats a very nice dream...bt i think u read some thriller novel recenlty which gave u a detailed description of some dream ;):P

    ReplyDelete